...so an old meme for an old fandom.
Queer as Folk USA
01. The first character I fell in love with: Michael, although I was predisposed to like him because of Vince from the UK QaF
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Ben. I don't love the character, but even with the the roidrage, the jealousy over Michael's success, and the almost cheating, I still think he's better than Dr David.
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Debbie. Worst. Mother. Ever. And annoying to boot.
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: Michael (yay! character bashing in the name of ships :/ )
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Mel? I really liked her UK counterpart, and I loved her for being a shit to Brian in S1, but it was all down hill after that.
06. The character I would shag anytime: Mel. Hated the character, but fucking hell the actress playing her was hot.
07. The character I'd want to be like: None? It was a soap, these character's lives were continually being shit on. Just going from what we last see of each character, I'm going with Brian. Mostly because he's the one with the lifestyle that most closely fits with what I'm currently living, and I'm currently very happy.
08. The character I'd slap: Debbie, Lindsey, Mel (gay men are really bad at writing women. Who would have guessed?).
09. A pairing that I love: Michael/happiness, so Ben/Michael relationship, Brian/Michael friendship.
10. A pairing that I hate: Lindsey/Mel (I refuse to believe that these two people managed to have a six year relationship before the show started. Not with that drama). Brian/Justin (because it was unhealthy and borderline abusive, not romantic, and I don't hate Justin enough to want him subjected to Brian as a bf, and because the fans are batshit).
11. Favourite character: Michael
12. My five favourite characters: Michael, Ted, Emmett, Hunter, Brian.
13. My five least favourite characters: Debbie, Mel, Lindsey, Dr David, Justin (I actually liked Justin the most out of these lot. S2 and 3 are what push him to my dislike pile).
14. Which character am I most like: Michael. Love comics, not very smart, short, slutty but also a hopeless romantic, love clubbing.
15. My deep dark fandom secret...? That I even like this show at all. When I watched it years ago I took one look at the fandom and decided I never wanted to be associated with that madness.
You wanna talk about me?
Well, I am awfully interesting
- Update to prove I'm not spam...